This kit features a single haworthia succulent plant, two types of bagged pebbles, a bag of potting soil, and a mini off white speckled ceramic pot for you to create a potted succulent for your desk, window sill, or any place you'd like to add a small houseplant. This simple DIY kit is an easy at home plant project for all ages.
To Assemble your DIY Haworthia Kit:
- First carefully unpack the box and lay out all the components.
- Next choose which pebbles for your base (pebbles in the bottom allows for water to drain) and pour them into your pot.
- Add the potting soil and lightly dampen the soil, do not soak the soil. Next create a small hole in the soil using your finger.
- Prep your Haworthia- give the plastic pot a few squeezes to loosen and carefully pull the plant out. You can shake off excess soil and loosen up the roots.
- Next place your Haworthia into the hole in the soil and carefully tuck the roots below the soil.
- Now you are ready to top dress the soil with some more pebbles for a clean look.
- Place your Haworthia in an area with bright but indirect sunlight.
- Remember succulents like Haworthia only require water when their soil is completely dried out.